19 January 2014
I liked this article in Zen Habits about finding your focus. I think it’s good advice: to think of the things that you have to do, then pick one and subtract.
I think I don’t do enough subtracting in my life. Here’s my to-do list for today:
- Clean the whiskey bottles from last month’s dinners [✔]
- Remove the labels from the bottles and paste them in my journal
- Get a massage [✔]
- Fold clothes [✔]
- Set up my computer in the living room [✔]
- Upload letters from Tagaytay
- Find inspiration for my office
- Send e-mails to friends
- Gather photos for printing
So: I ended up subtracting a few things. Surprisingly I feel okay.
Off to mingle in the kitchen, and perhaps watch Sherlock again for the nth time,