22 November 2013
Here is a list of my traits and tendencies, according to my sister. She says this plays a big role about what works and what doesn’t work in my life right now:
- I am always envious of other people.
- I am too opinionated.
- I have a lot of favourites.
- I always rationalise things to the point of irrationality.
- I’m selfless to the point of becoming a stupid martyr.
- I have no self-discipline, and have a tendency to procrastinate.
- I am too impulsive.
- I am easily swayed by emotions.
- I am selfless to the point of being so sweet.
- I am not vain with regards to my body.
- I am a genuine person and I do not have a hidden motive.
- My laugh makes other people laugh.
- I always eat whatever she’s cooking, even if it tastes bad.
- I strive for self-actualisation.
- I have a nice penmanship.
- I stayed with her when she was at the lowest point of her life.
- I treat my sisters like my own daughters.
- I fight for their safety.
- I am following the footsteps of Papa.
- I do not care what others think of me.
I offer no comment.